Displaying 1 - 4 of 4
This homeowner was experiencing multiple leaks. They were looking for a roofer and we happened to be in the neighborhood and knocked on their door. Initially they wanted a quote for a repair, but the project manager found damage on their roof and recommend them filing an insurance claim. After filing the claim we met the adjuster out on site. The claim was approved and we started the process of picking out colors and scheduling the roof to go on. The customer is very pleased with their new roof and happy to not have to worry about leaks anymore!
This customer contacted us seeking help with their roof. Their roof was really old and had reached the end of it's life, they also had multiple leaks. Caleb went out and took a look and determined that it was time for them to replace their roof. After meeting with the homeowner they decided that they needed to go the retail route. They picked out their colors and we scheduled the roof to go on.
The owner of Floors Unlimited gave us a call when he was experiencing leaks in his showroom. When the commercial project managers went out and inspected they gave the owner the option of a short term solution or a long term solution. He decided to opt for the long term solution which consisted of a full hydrostop coating.
Within the next week the crew got to work with the coating. They started by pressure washing, butter grading and finished with the coating. The business owner also had 2 old skylights that he no longer wanted so we replaced those with metal before we coated.
In the end the customer was very pleased with how the roof turned out. He is happy to not have to worry about any leaks for years to come.
On this job, the customer reached out about having their roof on their multi-family housing replaced. The roof was old, had some leaks, and after further inspection also had hail damage. Zach and David went out and took pictures of the roof and advised the owner to file a insurance claim. Once the claim was approved we got to work on scheduling the job.
When the project managers went out to inspect initially they discovered that there was space decking and 2 layers of shingles. The crew went ahead with tearing off the 2 layers of shingles (one of those being metal shingles) and then tearing off all of the old decking and replacing it all. After that they were able to continue with finishing the roof. There was also a flat section of the roof that was a TPO system, Zach and David did a maintenance coat on it.
Overall the customer was really happy with the whole process, especially the end result.